Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Mara & Carol!!!

Happy, Happy Birthday - My baby is 18 today! I can't believe it - totally not possible. I feel bad that she is at school taking final tests. She was supposed to have today off, but got really sick yesterday after having 4 immunization shots on Tuesday. So of course, the good student that she is, she is at the school taking care of things. I just can't believe that it was 18 years ago that Jim & I headed to the hospital in Jerome to have our little girl. I also have to send a happy birthday wish to my roommie Carol - hope you have a fantastic day! I just had to say Happy Birthday to 2 of my favorite people in the world!

3 comments:

gbpckrs said...

Thank you my dear! You are so sweet to post that. Makes for a very happy day when dear friends send their wishes!

gbpckrs said...

Popular day, Peri's little girl turns 2 today also. Happy Birthday Mara.

jjstoor said...

Thanks Carol - I hope your day was fantastic. Speaking of Peri, does she have a blog or facebook or anything on the web. I was thinking of her the other day?