This was an awesome weekend - I'll tell you why!
1. Jim was off.
2. Mara came home.
3. Seth got to have Breanne come and visit:
4. We got strawberry jam made and in the freezer:
5. We made these:
|apparently you can't dip the strawberries directly in the chocolate - lumpy, but we ate them anyway|
6. The Easter Bunny came to visit (at 2:00 in the morning - thanks to Mara & Seth):
|Seth must be interesting|
|Come on - a picture for Momma - please|
|They think they are too old for this!!! :):)|
7. We played a bunch of card games.
8. But the most important event:
We were all there to watch Jim ordain our son with the Melchizedek priesthood. My parents came out & my brother Ed & his family came from Rockland. Seth also had the bishopric (Scott, Steve, Mark), Bryce, Mike, Jordan stand in the circle - What an awesome Easter Sunday!!!