Monday, April 11, 2011

I've spent a few hours the last two Thursdays down in Grace to visit with my cousin.  She has a sign that is hanging above her bed that catches my attention every time I am there.  I knew I had heard this before, but couldn't figure out where until now:



I can't get this off my mind.  Kimberlee, as I have watched you struggle through this challenge for the last 10 years I am amazed by your strength.  The saying will always make me think of you:  "You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."   I am so grateful I have been a little part of your life - I admire you for your grace in fighting this fight and being faithful enough to accept the outcome.  

2 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE THAT! I might have to put that in vinyl somewhere in by boyz bathroom! LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing! See you NEXT week!

Emmio said...

I love that as well! Super awesome quote :)