Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shelby is 13 - No way!

My little blue-eyed, blonde headed baby girl cannot be a tenager - it is just not possible - I will not let it happen.  Ya right, she is growing up whether I want her to or not.  Shelby's birthday came on during spring break, but Jim & I both had to work. The kids had been good sports and stayed home most of their break to help feed & take care of things at home.  Jim & I sent them to Logan on Shelby's birthday to play with Mara.  I think they had a great time.  I hear stories of bowling, shopping, movies, and pizza.  Seth went to class with his friend Zac, and also had a tour of the Ag department - along with some ultimate frisbee, etc.  The girls hit a few classes with Mara & pretended to college students.  Shelby was actually asked if she was planning on Utah State next year - HA HA.  I think maybe she should finish middle school first.  I'm hoping Mara Mae took a picture or two and will do a blog - hint, hint.
Jim & I feed Saturday morning and then headed to Logan too - we had an awesome birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  Then we took off for Pocatello for Jake's fiance's Kara's bridal shower - and a movie with the boys. Whew - I'm tired thinking about it.  We got home late & enjoyed General Conference Sunday at home with the whole family (that seems to be rare nowadays).  We did finally have birthday cake for Shelby - along with a few card games.


Happy Birthday Shelby Morgan Stoor - I can't believe you are 13!!!

No comments: