Wednesday, March 3, 2010

On Their Way to STATE!

Seth gave me a little wave as he loaded the bus for state ~ at least I didn't cry like DaNeil did ~ I was close ~ we love our boys!!! :



TMS gave the boys a nice send off:



They then headed over to Thirkill to wave to the elementary school ~ I headed to the park.  Doug Mathis has been announcing all week to come to the city park at 9:30 a.m. and cheer the boys on to state.  Here are some of their biggest fans (Moms, coaches wifes, & kids).

Even had some Dads & Grandpas there too:


Bergholm & Gronning girls!


Did you see it coming - they pulled up next to Maverik and turned left - on their way.  SOMEONE DIDN'T GET THE MEMO!!  I felt bad for the coaches kids, they were disappointed.  I'm not sure why they didn't go around the park and wave to the people who love them the most - Oh well, just hope they get there safely.


Can't wait for the game tomorrow night @ 8:00!!!!!

No comments: