Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Never-ending Spring

We got a good summer day yesterday - I sincerely hope that summer was not a one day event!  It is nice and chilly again this morning.  This are getting green and beautiful & my lilac bushes have finally budded out!  Yeah, I know, we are behind everyone else - just like every year.  I did look through my camera and see a few of the good shots I got from spring - It was beautiful, just lasted longer than anticipated!

Caribou Mountain on a quiet morning - see how full the Gray's Lake is?

A group of young elk along the road

I'm pretty sure their mommas just kicked them off - they were a little confused

Goose Lake - now I know why they call it that! ( normally just a nice  valley - this year a lake )

I love moose - nothing so awkward as a moose!

waiting for me to leave so he could get a drink!

Chubb Springs

I need to get the camera back out - in a matter of weeks, we have turned the most beautiful shades of green.  The mountains are still white & the valley is green - I love Grays Lake in the summer!

No comments: