Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sunday Evening

A couple of weeks ago we met my brother Blake & his family over in Alpine on a Sunday afternoon.  Jim was working, but the kids & I had a nice little visit.  It was so beautiful!  I love the fall colors - they are just not lasting long enough this year.



We headed up the Snake River Canyon and climbed down to the river by the Lunch Counter Rapids.  It is one of my favorite spots in the world.  So pretty!



We took a few photos, watched the water....



laughed a little....



threw a few rocks.... (what form Sethy :))



admired the river....



 enjoyed being with family...



and admired the fall colors!



Cousins!!



There haven't been many relaxing days this fall.  I must be getting old because I want things to slow down long enough to enjoy them.  It was nice to take a Sunday afternoon and relax - now back to reality of work, getting wood,  teenagers, and college kids, and missionary preparation!!

No comments: