Friday, July 20, 2012

berry check

Mara & I headed up to the berry patch to check things out.  We took the 4-wheeler for a little exploring first & of course a few pictures.  


Mara checking out the rock tower - it's hard to tell how high she really is from the picture.

on the 4-wheeler

Caribou Mountain

One of my favorite roads

That is our house - from the one of the huckleberry patches - sssshhhhhhh it's a secret, right?

We might have found a berry or two.
It was a fun ride & I explored a trail that was new to me.  We might have found a berry or two - don't count on very many this year though.  The weather has just not been good for them this year.  It won't stop us from looking though - hopefully Mara will be home long enough to join me for my favorite season of the year

No comments: