Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Ball

Shelby has been playing summer ball - We have followed her to a tournament in Idaho Falls & another in Tremonton, UT.  This week she is gone the entire week for a camp/tournament in Nyssa, OR.  I started sorting through the hundreds of pictures and even more videos.  I need to post some videos, but you will have to live with pictures for now.  They are just taking one team to all of the camps so she is getting some tough competition.  It has been really good for her to get some experience with the varsity girls & against some huge teams.  We are definitely the little guy in all these tournaments.These pictures are from Tremonton:

wanting the rebound

taking a shot
These next pictures just kill me - this is Shelby & her friend Tawny looking a little relaxed before their morning game while the rest of the team warms up:

Something is funny!

The coach even joined in on their conversation before......

they finally get up to go join the team!  Silly girls are just happy to be playing ball again!



See how happy - I think she really does love playing this game!

going for a rebound

Good defense Shelby!
It was a blast watching her play again - makes me excited for winter - only for the basketball!  They won 3 out of six games in Idaho Falls.  Beat 2 Madison teams & a Minico team ~ see, I told you the schools were big.  I got a little smarter at the Utah tournament and wrote down the scores.  Here they are:


they would be here if I could get the girls to answer the phone!!!



I did email myself a video yesterday, but the rest are at home on the Ipad....will try to get a few more up this week.  Here is one of Shelby's baskets - love me some time on the bleachers watching my girl!


1 comment:

gbpckrs said...

Tremonton?! Call me if you're ever that close again ;)