Tuesday, October 8, 2013

.Why my Ipad won't sync!!


I've been having trouble getting my Ipad to sync.  I have tried several times & just when I think it will work, I get an error message saying that I don't have enough space.  Now I have the 64GB version - how could it possibly be full & I only have 2 movies on it....lots of songs, but now 64GB worth.  So I did a little digging & the photos & videos are the culprit.  So I'm going to give you a sampling of what taking all the space on my Ipad....no label....no explanations required.....here you go:






























Get it now....I need to get busy deleting, but thought I should post them on the blog for my posterity...hahaha!

...and who could forget this classic family picture!!


It's a good thing I love them all!!


No comments: