Friday, November 7, 2008

Elk Hunt 2008

My older brothers Phil and Blake spent this week at our home for the elk hunt.  They have had a great time although totally unsuccessful when it came to hunting.  We cooked up a storm and they got some great pictures on their 4 wheeler rides.  

Jim & Seth with a little obstacle to move - I hear they did a great job while Blake & Phil got pictures.


Nice weather huh?  It didn't seem to phase their enthusiasm.  Phil is up to his knees and then down on his back.  I thought he was a little old for snow angels, but what do I know?


Blake & Jim and then Blake & Phil ~ both pictures are in front of Jake's eagle project on the Lander Cutoff pioneer trail.

I can't wait for them to come back ~ maybe a few more of the boys can come next year.

No comments: