Monday, March 23, 2009

20th anniversary



Last Tuesday was our 20th anniversary-- we celebrated by both going to work!  Fun, Fun?  These beautiful flowers came for me at my office.  On Wednesday we did take a drive to Pocatello and have a nice dinner on our way to the Rockland school board meeting.  Jim was on the panel to discuss the pros & cons of the 4-day school week.  It was nice to get away for dinner and to have the time in the car together alone - That seems to be all there is time for nowadays.  I will take it - it was just nice to be with Jim alone.  It doesn't seem like it could be 20 years! 

1 comment:

gbpckrs said...

That's a monumental anniversary, and I agree....how does the time fly by so quickly. Sometimes Shawn will jump in the car and go to Costco for milk with me just because that's the only time we get to be alone. Seems we're pretty normal then. I told Shawn just the other day that on our 20th I want a vacation out of it, considering we have NEVER been away together from the kids even for a day. Good job sticking it out for 20 years, and I'm assuming it's pretty safe to say...many more to come ;)