Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Asking Katie to Prom!



We have all had a little fun helping Seth ask Katie to prom over the past few days. Seth had his "cousin Katie" text a silly little poem a line at a time all day Saturday and Sunday. Katie seemed to have a blast - I think she said she got 70 texts back over the 3 days from people trying to figure out who she was. Seth did his best to convince her friends that it was not him asking and that he had plans to ask her later in the week. I think he had a few believing him. On Monday - he had each of Katie's teachers give her an egg in class and then we put the rest of the 250 Easter eggs in her car. They all had a little note in them - like "not this one, try again, how about the purple one, etc." One of them had the rest of the little poem asking her to prom. It was all fun - my friend Janis (who happens to be related to Katie) got a key to her car and helped me deliver the eggs - Thanks Janis! This whole thing has been a little confusing having 2 Katie's involved. I hope she says yes now - I'm pretty sure she will - I just hope she gets him back and can figure out a way to embarrass him doing it. I'd be glad to help with that part!

2 comments:

Lujain said...

The cuteness of it is overwhelming! Katie is a very lucky girl.

WOW!

The Ozburn's said...

I am famous, I'm on Jill's blog!! Thanks for letting me in on it!! I had a blast!! Now I will have to go to prom to see the cute couple!! JanisÜ