Monday, August 24, 2009

Utah State

Sunday was a crazy day for me ~ my Mara Mae is now a Utah State Aggie. We dropped her off in Logan with another load of stuff. It was a pretty emotional day for her and all of us. She went to visit Grandma & Grandpa Stoor, Somsens (Zippy didn't think it was a good idea for Mara to move), and then Grandma & Grandpa Petersen. We ran to Logan and did a little shopping and then took her to campus. She got together with Darby and then we ran to Walmart on the way home.. The girls came and we said our teary goodbye standing by the cell phones in Walmart ~ what a bunch of dummies we are sometimes.
I promised Grandma P. a pix of her quilt in her dorm room:Here is the rest of her room ~ not tons of room, but pretty good storage:

I still can't believe my little girl is at college, but I'm confident she will to great. The tears will stop soon ~ right?? We talked a little today and tonight & she is so busy. She will be wonderful; it's her mom that might fall apart. LOL I guess I need to be introduced to this guy:

Go Aggies!!!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe she is in college! You guys are getting old! ;-)