Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mara Mae @ USU

Mara keeps us up on what college life is like via Facebook. For those of you who aren't sucked into the world we call facebook yet I thought I would show you a few of her photos. I thinks it is fair to say that along with her studying, Mara is managing to have a good time. She has a pretty good bunch of roommates and some good friends from high school that she hangs out with a bit. So here goes:

Mara, Nicole, & Kali a little wet from their indoor water fight


Another view with Julia also


Silly girls playing around on campus with Pumba


Ever heard of how you become a "True Aggie"?


They made it through the haunted corn maze this weekend


Looking out Mara's dorm room window


and another - Cache Valley is beautiful this time of year


Nicole, Kali, & Mara Mae having fun at the USU football game yesterday


Kali & Mara again - Aggies won 23-21 over Louisiana Tech

I sure miss this kid - Love you Mara Mae!!!!

3 comments:

gbpckrs said...

Seeing her having fun at college, it makes me wish I was young again. There are many things I would do differently if I had another shot at it. But I cant....because I'm OLD....and I hate it! :)

Bunderson Family said...

Cute pics...Mara your famous!! How I wish I would've went to USU; although, my life would've been completely different now I am sure, so I am satisfied with being a Bengal...saw the pic of Sierra staying over...hope she was good!! You guys seem to have a lot of fun together!! Sometimes that would be the benefit of living in the Boonies, more family time!
Jenny

jjstoor said...

Carol Ann Walters Stephens - WE ARE NOT THAT OLD!! There did that sound like a mom yelling or what? I think we had a little fun ourselves at college, but I do understand. We have a whole lot more life in us though!

Jenny - living in the boonies can be great, if we had a little more time at home - your kids are too cute - I wouldn't change a thing!