Monday, February 8, 2010

bball

Another Friday night game at home.  I can't believe that the season is almost over.  Aberdeen came to Soda last Friday night.  Now remember the game in Aberdeen was a blowout - I hope we are not starting a pattern here.  We did manage to win this one, but I told Seth that I didn't think it was anything to brag about.  It was not a good game for the team overall.  Seth really didn't get much playing time, but couldn't do much while he was in.  He didn't score, and managed to foul once.  He did have a few good passes to the posts that I thought were worth mentioning.  Let's hope our boys are able to pull it together for next week.  We go to West Side on Wednesday and Grace comes to Soda on Friday.  I need Mara at home to get some good photos, but I tried:
Seth only 3 point attempt of the night.

 
Great bounce pass from Seth to Collin - too bad he missed the shot.

Final Score

No comments: