Thursday, February 11, 2010

Last Saturday

Saturday I started off the day feeding cows with Jim's parents. No pictures, but it was a beautiful morning - a coat was almost too hot while we fed. It was cloudy in the morning, but cleared off about the time we were finishing up the feeding - I sat back on the sleigh and felt pretty grateful that I get to live in Wayan. I wish I had more mornings to spend at home.

After feeding, the girls and I headed to town. Seth was taking the A.C.T. at the high school, so I arranged a ride for Shelby to Marsh Valley. Megi & I picked up Seth and headed over to Shelby's game. Shelby's team played Malad at 1:00. I just can't get any good pictures in that old Marsh Valley gym.


Before the game even ended, I started hearing hints about how close we were to Logan (where MaraMae happens to be). We probably should have gone straight home, but I've been wanting to see her too. The kids kept calling her and asking her where she was and what she was doing. Seth cannot lie well and I'm pretty sure she figured it out, but I think she was happy to see us driving past as she came home with friends. We didn't have long to stay, but we meet her neighbors and took off to go ice skating. Mara has been with friends & roommates and the girls thought it looked fun. It was indeed fun, but too warm, so the ice was soft. Mara took some cute photos:

No comments: