Friday, May 27, 2011

2011 Senior Prank

O.K, I'm probably supposed to be all mad at my son, but this one is funny!!  I'm not sure some of the teachers saw it that way, but this was a very creative senior prank.  Every student desk and chair in the school was moved.

First they filled the auditorium:

 Then they headed to the football field:

The local officer came to see what was going on - Seth said after they explained what was going on, he just said "that's funny"!!

They even emptied the shop - a horse trailer helped speed up the job:

Mission accomplished:

To top it all off - who could have predicted snow on May 26th - L.O.L.!!:

They were at the school until midnight & had to be on the bus for Senior Sneak at 7:00 a.m.   I stole the pictures from one of Seth's friends on facebook ( just so you know I didn't follow Seth around with a camera).  I thought this one was a classic - SSHS Class of 2011 - you will be remembered for this one!

No comments: