Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Unbelievable

I've had the worst feeling in my stomach all day since reading the Elko Daily.  I just can't believe that things like this can happen to people who you have shared such good times with.  We had such fun up Lamoille Canyon repelling with the kids & the rescue team was such a big part of Jim's life in Elko.  The guys on that team were such good friends.  It is crazy how things have changed - Clayton is gone and now this. Times like this are tough to stomach - just 10 years ago and our lives have taken such different turns.  My heart goes out to Kelly's family as well as Woody's family.  Wendy's facebook status says it all "Kelly Jo I know your smile is shining in Heaven . Jim And I are so upset with what we have heard we had some great times together . My prayers are with your family. May god help you Woody."  This is still just all too unbelievable.

No comments: