Sunday, December 2, 2012

Squirrel

That blasted squirrel is at it again!!!!
We have an uninvited guest living at our house this year.  At first sight he is really kind of cute.  Check him out all cute and innocent looking:

Now he thinks he is hiding ~ keeps ducking behind the wood:
I know ~ isn't he cute ~ such cute little eyes ~ such a big bushy tail!!
He even sits out there and chats with me while I am doing dishes or cooking dinner.  
Don't let him fool you!!!!!
Evil is hidden right inside that cute little innocent face; just ask our dog Pepper.  Her bowl constantly looks like this:
My little buddy, the squirrel is stocking up for the winter & there are stashes like this all over the wood pile:

I told Jim that he needs to get take care of the problem ~ I was thinking of a live trap & a trip up Gravel Creek, or even his 22 would do the job.........., but what I got was Jim out on the porch having a talk with the little guy begging him to please be good..........Oh brother!!!
I guess he is here to stay, but if he doesn't stop pooping on the grill cover I am going to have to take some drastic measures.

1 comment:

Emmio said...

So I decided to catch up on your blog before class starts...good thing I laughed BEFORE lecture actually started.