Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Superbowl 2013

If you come to my front door & it looks like this, there is only one explanation~
It's a PARTY!!!

We had a pretty good crowd as you can see - moved all the furniture into the family room and crowded on:

I said to say "Hi " to Elder Stoor & this is what I got :) from the Griffeths & Dave!

Somsens giving a thumbs up & peace sign for Elder Stoor

Aneta & Jim were a little less excited about getting their picture taken:

Some of the girls would rather watch Disney movies on my bed than watch the silly old football game:

I think we were all in a food coma - too much to eat, like always.  Aneta brought some yummy cheesy dips & fruit salsa with sweet tortilla chips - soooo good:

We hade way too much to eat ~ especially meatballs - I made a big crockpot & so did Aneta & so did Shawnae!!  Anyone for leftover meatballs?


See ~ what did I tell you?  Food coma hahaha!  It was a great time even though Bishop was cheering for the Ravens.  We had a great visit & had fun cheering the 49ers on ~ at least in the second half.  Jim mentioned putting in a movie at halftime, but they ended up almost making a great comeback!  Oh well, Super bowl really is more about the commercials & eating until you are sick anyway, right?  It is at our house.  I'm glad we have good friends that came over to hang out & enjoy - let's see, what excuse can we come up with for a reason to party next?  We really missed Brenda & Steve and of course Elder Stoor!!

No comments: