Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter 2013

Easter came the day after the DYW performance - so needless to say it was a short night.  Her is proof....Megan came out with her shorts on inside out:

Now this mom doesn't like to give up the silly little traditions from when my kids were little.  I stayed up half the night preparing for the Easter morning... I'm getting too old for this!!  Apparently they are getting too old too!  Just try getting them to pose for a Easter picture:





 After they finally found their baskets in the morning & we went to church. - they gathered the baskets.  What fun!! - can you see how they acted it up for their mom.....if I pretend they are not growing up, will it work?  Somehow I think some of these traditions are almost over.....insert tear here.



Oh well, they will just have to put up with it for little longer!
I still love them anyway!!






No comments: