Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Shelby!!

With all the commotion of DYW, Proms, & Easter....we had a birthday at our house.  What a weekend that was!  My BABY girl turned 15 on April 1st.  That's right - those blue eyes are the prettiest April Fool's joke ever!!!  So here come the pictures.........

Big sisters light the pie!!

Poor kid asked for coconut cream pie & I didn't even have time to make it.  Marie Calendar does a fine job!!

Wonder what she wished for?

Cucumber Melon...can't surprise her.

Baby Momma - this kid's kind of humor!

This is why I love her!!
That last picture shows just what it is like to live with Shelby.  We never know what might come out of her mouth, but it will almost always make you smile if not laugh right out loud!  I love you baby girl - you continue to amaze me every day - Happy 15th Birthday!!!!!!!!


No comments: