Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Megi!!

 Megan celebrated  her birthday on Mother's Day this year - always a favorite thing for me since she was born on that day too.  Best Mother's Day present I ever receive was this beautiful bundle of energy:


We were lame this year and didn't even get out the camera for her birthday.  The girls and Jim had gotten home late from their youth conference on temple square and the day was pretty rushed with church, the excitement of Seth's phone call, and a trip to town to celebrate Mother's Day with some of my family.  It was a great day & I got spoiled with two Piano Guys CDs from Jim & the girls  & some beautiful flowers from Mara Mae.  I was glad I got to share the day with Megi.  I just can't believe that she is already 17 and will be a senior next year!!  I love you Megi - Happy Birthday!!


No comments: