Sunday, April 26, 2009

More Prom Pix!

O.K. you might be sick of hearing about Prom, but it was a fun weekend for the rest of us too - I have a few more pictures I just can't leave out.  I am upset about the pig weigh-in pix though - I can't figure out what happened, but they just disappeared off the card - I've tried everything I know and can't find them.  I will post what I have, but I do have some other fun shots: 



 I hope Katie Fuechsel doesn't hate us, but the girls made her a step to get in the truck.  They know it is hard to get in the truck with a regular dress - let alone a long beautiful prom dress.  We bought a step stool ( it was much cheaper than running boards- sorry Jim).  The girls just couldn't let it be boring gray so they fancied(is that a word?) it up a little with a shiny trim and glittery jewels.  I guess Seth put it by the door of the truck before he went into the house to pick her up - I know she probably takes a whole lot of kidding for being a little on the short side ~ we were honestly just trying to help her since Seth insisted on taking his dad's big truck!  I'm glad Katie was a good sport.  These shots were at Spring Creek after going to show Grandma Lucas their dates:
Last year Grandma insisted on having her new door installed before Mara's prom date ~ the door has been dubbed  "The Prom Door".  It got lots of good use this year, except Grandma wasn't home to enjoy it.  She did come later to the floor show and was able to see her kids all dolled up.  There were lots of photos in front of "the prom door" :


Hey look at Katie's cute backup date:

1 comment:

The Ozburn's said...

I love the prom pix's!! So what did the pig weigh??