Sunday, April 19, 2009

PROM 2009

It's prom night and the kids are in the basement playing crud. Katie decided she would rather go to Soda's prom that to Highland, so she and Gage came over and joined Mara and Seth for their prom this year. The day started out with pig weigh-in - darn that swine chairman that scheduled weigh-in on prom day - you would think the school board member would pay attention to things like that! Seth and Mara decided it would be fun if their dates came to Grace with us - I'm not so sure they thought it was fun. I don't know what happened, but dang it, I lost my pictures from this morning. They were good sports about it, but I never did even see either of them touch a pig. We will have to work on that. I just wish I had a picture of the look on Katie's face when she heard the first pig squeal. They then went to Soda and met Katie & Gage - bowled and played disc golf. Seth and his date Katie went to Stein's for dinner and the others went to the Enders for dinner. After lots of photos they headed to the prom and hopefully had a great time. Here come the photos:


Seth with Katie Fuechsel


Katie ~ Seth ~ Mara

The label says it all "Big Sexy Hair"

Katie with Gage Wuthrich 


Mara with Bradyn Smith

2 comments:

The Ozburn's said...

Ya, I got to see them off from Jessica's house!! They clean up mighty fine!! Ok, the million dollar question?? What did the pig weigh?? Nobody will tell me, they just laugh!!

Unknown said...

great looking kids!!! what a fun time - prom in a small town! thanks for all the updates! i'm jealous that you got to go to D-land!! oh and happy 20th!! has it really been that long!?!?!