Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Celebration 2010

The kids & I left Jim home to a quiet house and headed to Rexburg to ring in the new year.  I'll just let you have a peek at our fun through the pix:


pots & pans


Wahoo 2010!


What a dork!


glow sticks


more glow sticks


holiday duds



let's scare Seth!


somehow, I think he knew?

New Years Day started out with a trip to the college to play in the snow - Mara was having fun playing with her new camera:


Mara Mae



Seth & Emma



Me - I was the only old lady there in the brown coveralls - Oh Well!



Shelby, Seth, me, & Emma


John, Shay, Megan, Gage & Katie


Katie & Gage


Blake & Jodie came with the cross country skiis






Seth hitting the big bump at the bottom



Mara & Megan a little snow covered





Emma on her way down


Shelby is about to get a face full of snow


Lots of R.A.K.'s today - I think the kids pushed 4 different cars out of the parking lot


all the kids minus Colton & John


almost home

It was a fun weekend, but man am I tired.  We stayed up late playing cards & games both nights, ate way too much, got haircuts, played the wii and laughed a whole lot.  It's always fun when the cousins get together!



No comments: