Wednesday, August 25, 2010

1st Day of School

It's that time again - School started today. I have to have the annual back to school pictures. I guess Seth thinks he is too old for all this, but here goes anyway:

Seth starts his Senior year!

Shelby starts 7th grade!

And get this - Megan starts high school - Freshman year!

Aren't they cute? I told Mara that I'm coming to Logan and waiting outside her apartment for a 1st day of school picture - that would be embarrassing!

Loading up the bus

I'm not ready for school - just like the kids this year. We actually started a week later than we have the last few years, but summer still just seemed way too short. I didn't get emotional this morning, but if I keep typing, I think I might cry. I just hate that they are all grown up - I want to keep them home forever. Mara moves back to Logan this weekend ( if I let her go). Next week the chaos will begin with cross country, volleyball, cheerleading - here we go again!


No comments: