Monday, August 23, 2010

Huckleberries

The girls & I had a fun night on the mountain last night looking for more of these:

I'm not sure its the berries that I like as much as just getting outside & playing around on the hill. This is a shot from the trail up Gravel Creek - the trees in the valley are the big willows around our house. It was fun to take Mara up this trail - the other girls spent lots of time up there with me last year, but Mara had already headed off to USU.
Mara took this lovely shot of me & Rowdy:
Shelby saying "Hi Mom!"
Mara is a great huckleberry picker - I think maybe I'll keep her home:
Megan is sporting her berry pickin overalls:
One more shot of the valley from my favorite berry patch:
Purple hands are the best:
I'm hoping we have another chance to head back up the mountain, but school starts tommorrow for the girls & Mara is moving back to Logan full-time on Saturday. I had to take the chance last night to spend a little time with my girls - I'm glad they humor me and pretend they enjoy it!

No comments: