Monday, August 23, 2010

Cousins

This Sunday was a good one. We started the day out going to our own ward to listen to Jake Evans speak before he goes into the MTC this Wednesday. The minute Jake finished speaking, we snuck out early and headed to Fort Hall to hear, my nephew, Jake speak in their old ward. He just returned from Paraguay after serving in the mission field. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to my brother Blake speak and then Jake spoke about some of his mission experiences. We then headed over to Justin & Lori Johnson's home to enjoy a little cousin time. We ate walking tacos & had fun playing a game from Paraguay that Jake taught us - Leisto Kie - no idea how to spell it. It was kind of a group version of rock, paper, sissors. Lots of fun - here is a shot that Blake took of Jake & his cousins right before we left:

I love it - my kids would rather be with their cousins than anyone else. We a really blessed to have family so close!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great picture! Sounds like a wonderful Sunday! What are walking tacos? YUM!

Jill said...

Thanks Amy - I just blogged walking tacos - I bet your boys would love them.