Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mooses :)

One of the cool parts of living in Wayan is the wildlife I get to see on my way to work. At least the wildlife that is not on the road. It makes me nervous because we love seeing these cool animals, but that means they are also near or on the road when it is dark. These cool "mooses" were crossing the road a few weeks ago when the kids were in the car with me. There were actually two more on the other side of the road. They are awesome - anyone know what is on the bulls face - weird, it looked white? I think the moose are my favorite!





I think the moose are my favorite!

3 comments:

Emmio said...

I do believe that the correct term would be moosen ;)

MnM said...

this just around beaver tail?

Jill said...

Emma - I was thinking - if goose = geese, shouldn't moose be meese?, just saying.
Mara - good eye, just between the ponds around beavertail - where is this post you have promised???