Friday, October 15, 2010


Today is a special day. It's birthday time around our house. Seth was born 18 years ago today.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETHY DEAR. HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR. IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE, A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seth also shares a birthday with this darling little guy:

This is Stephen Bowman - born a year ago on Seth's birthday, with the same heart condition as Seth. Sadly, Stephen only got to live here on earth for 44 days. I can't express what this little guy's story has brought into our lives. I will forever remember him when we celebrate each year. Happy Birthday to Stephen too!

Just look at that cute kid - he's the best looking 18 year old boy I know. Seth has a smile that melts hearts - at least his mommy's. I know he is not perfect, but he has some amazing qualities. He is incredibly smart, talented, and friendly. I love how easily he converses with people of all ages. How many high school boys get a birthday card and candy bar from the school custodian with a note saying - thanks for all the help. He will be a great missionary - in only a year - crazy!!

This song is for you bud:
http://1happybirthday.com/play.php?link=Seth.mp3

I simply cannot believe that that beautiful little baby boy of mine is 18 years old.

Did I mention that life is never boring with Seth around - look at the proof above. Seth, I hope you have a great birthday. I'm glad the Lord sent you to us & that we were blessed enough to keep you here. Happy Birthday Bud!

No comments: