Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

The holidays flew by way too fast - time flies when you are having fun, right? We had Jim's brother Mike & his wife Elaine & both our folks come spend the day for Christmas Eve. It was a fun time - started out with a little snowmobiling. Seth & I took a couple of turns, Shelby tried them out & Jim & Megan played too.

I only got the camera out when Jim & Megan were playing. I think we may have a problem on our hands? Megan likes speed:


She had way too much fun!!! - just look at this smile:
We also played lots of cards:



And Elaine did too many dishes:
I didn't take very many pictures - too distracted cooking! It was the beginning of a solid week of eating - so much for the diet :) I'll be paying for that for months. We opened a couple of gifts & spent the rest of the time visiting, eating, and playing cards - it doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: