Sunday, December 12, 2010


We took of this weekend for the upper-valley to catch a little basketball - imagine that, me at a basketball game. Soda played the same two teams we played last week at home - this time we are on their home courts, but Yippee - same results. We are 4-0!!!!! O.k., the picture taking - not so good ~ I need Mara to come home! I just can't get any good shots, but I'll share a little of what is on the camera card. First off, South Fremont has a fantastic band & their cheerleaders can fly. The basketball team? We did not really play a very good game & still won.


Seth is there ~ see the arm and the ball - 3 pointer of course

















Defense is really improved this year
















Foul Shot - he is perfect from the foul line this year 14-14 - knock on wood!















Final Score











Sugar Salem Game

check out #22's fan club!!!
Thanks for coming guys - I love how my family supports us.










This is probably a more accurate pix of the fan club - love Shelby's face!













End of the 1st quarter















Seth shooting more foul shots












Final score - it was a much closer game that is appears from the score. Sugar got within 2 several time in the 4th quarter. Looking back at my texts to Jim & Mara, Seth had 3 - 3pointers & 6 foul shots - Go Sethy!!





One more shot of Seth & Brandon in their uniforms. This is the last time they get to play each other on the high school floor. I hope both teams make it to state & we will be there cheering Brandon on also.

No comments: