Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Snow

SNOW - Enough already!  I started this post a few weeks ago.  These pictures are all off Mara's camera.  She spent her entire spring break feeding cows and shoveling snow.  I felt bad, but she kept reminding us that it was a break from homework.  Next year, maybe she will  go play with her friends.  She had Shelby take this video of the two of them shoveling off the roof  It was kind of funny when the big drift went.


The ice just keeps getting thicker

The front walk
I'm not sure if you can tell how deep that snow is from the pictures.  We have have 4 feet on the level according to Buster's measuring stick in the hayfield.  It was down a little until the big storm hit yesterday.  It was a whopper.  I got up early to take Megan to drivers ed.  We were doing great following the plow, until he decided to turn around on Chub Flats - what, really Dave?  It did get better about 8 miles later when the plow from town came along.  Megan was late, but I told her to tell her teacher that she learned more about driving that day than he could teach her.  Don't drive to town until the plow had done his job.  Someone said it is spring - I don't think so!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy smokes! I certainly don't miss all that white stuff! Hope you all thaw out soon!!! If you need a break from the cold, head on down and see me.