Wednesday, March 2, 2011

You're A Good Man Charlie Brown

Megan signed up for musical this tri-mester and WOW - she is awesome!  I know I'm her mom and I'm totally biased, but trust me, I'm right on this one.  She got one of the lead roles as a freshman - cool, right!  She is cast as Patty - this was before Peppermint Patty came along.  Patty is one of the older kids from the cartoon.  I can't believe they double scheduled the play at the same time as state basketball.  I have gotten to watch dress rehearsals & the matinée for the schools is today.  So here goes with the pictures - you know me!  Except, the lighting stinks for getting very good shots.
Patty & Charlie Brown(a.k.a. Parker Daniel)

Snoopy (Breanne Kline) & Patty



She learned that pout a long time ago - I'm glad it came in handy now :)

this play is really fun!

Baseball scene (with Bailey McCulloch)

Team!

Cute in her little pigtails - they said to dress her like a little girl - I think we succeeded!


Patty, Linus & Lucy were awesome in this scene 

 Happiness Is....one of those songs I want to sing along to.

The Cast & Crew - You are all Awesome!
We don't get to watch her performance on Thursday evening :( - I'm a little bitter since we even went and asked if the play would be this weekend before she signed up.  So, please help me out - if you are in Soda - go cheer on my little thespian at 7:00pm Thursday night.  The other cast performs Wednesday & Friday evenings.  The kids have worked so hard & it shows - They are Awesome!!

No comments: