Saturday, July 10, 2010

What a girl won't go through to get Flowers?


I'm working on catching up the blog - I'm sure I'll miss something.  Have I said before - I love flowers.  These pretty daisies came a week before my surgery.  I love my big brother Todd - he sent the flowers the Wednesday before my surgery to the hospital.  The lady from the flower shop was nice enough to go pick them up at the hospital and bring them to me at work.  It turned out great - I think I enjoyed them more than I would have all drugged up.

I love Daisies almost as much as Lilacs.

My folks, my other brothers & families sent this pretty one to the hospital!

My boss & and guys at work sent this one - Spoiled Huh?  Later in the week 2 of the owners came to my home with a big hanging basket of petunias.  I do love flowers, and appreciate eveyone sending them, but I'm not sure it was all worth it.  




That's where the I.V. was before it ripped out!

Mara took this picture of the wires responsible for my I.V. incident.

It was not a fun experience overall, but I'm at 6 weeks now & I think I'm starting to feel better than I have for quite some time.  I guess it was worth it after all - except the bill came last week - ouch - it hurts again!!!

No comments: