Monday, November 12, 2012

Cardettes 1st Basketball Game

The Cardettes have been working hard to be ready for basketball season & their upcoming competitions.  It is fun to see them on the court vs. the football field.  You see their faces & it is just funner to watch them close up.  Megan has been really enjoying the dance team & has learned a bunch.  Their first performance was this Friday night at the girls basketball game.  Check out my cute Cardette:

anxious to take the floor - hey that's Kammi playing ball


looking good Megi
wiggle, wiggle - she is going to kill me LOL

woot ~ woot

you are awesome Megi - facials are not a problem for Miss Megan

Nice job girls - you are beautiful!
I think I finally figured out how to post a video via youtube - check out the dance!

                            

They also performed on Saturday night - a hip hop routine.  It was good, but I liked Friday nights even better.  I think it is mostly the uniforms - not my favorite, but they still did a good job.
So here are some pix from Saturday night at the girls game:


ready to go - Megan's cousin Sierra is on her right

yes they do look a lot alike - they get comments all the time

go Megan.. go Megan.. go Megan!!

hip - hop is kind of fun - check out the shiny shoes

The end
We will be busy - lots more performances and competitions coming up in the next few months!

No comments: