Friday, November 16, 2012

Soda vs. Marsh Valley

I had to go to Marsh Valley on my way to Boise for the school board convention to watch Shelby's team play ball.  It was a close game all the way through.  I will have to check with Shelby, but I'm pretty sure that we have never beat this team - if I remember we always lost by about... oh, let's just say 30 points or so.  It was not even close to that kind of game tonight.  Shelby says didn't have her best game, but look at the videos - the girl she was guarding was a good 6 inches taller.  I think she did awesome - scoring is not always the most important job on the team - defense is just as important.  Everybody wants to score though, right.  Here are Shelby's highlights from the night:



This is kind of a fun shot - It has been so nice to have someone coach Shelby that has played her position.  Thanks coach Madie:

 One successful - one not from the foul shot line:

She got this rebound!:

Final Score:

Wheeew!!!!
Woot, Woot Cardinal C-team!!


No comments: