Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Todd


This is my big brother Todd - he is awesome!   I'm a lucky girl to have big brothers that look out for me ~ Todd lives in the Seattle area, but always calls to check on his little sister.  I should do a better job at calling him, but he always seems to know when I need his support.  Todd is so devoted to his wife and 2 boys.  I'm quite sure he would do anything to make sure his family is happy.  We don't get to go very often, but I love going to Seattle to hang out with Todd, Radene & boys.  Two years ago Todd was given a miracle in the way of a kidney & pancreas transplant ~ I am so blessed to still have him in my life.  Happy Birthday Todd!

2 comments:

Rachel and Marissas Father said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel and Marissas Father said...

Hi Jill,

You might not remember me, my name is Kyle Erickson, but I stayed at your house several times and I was Todd's Best Man at his wedding (he was also mine). I was Todd's roommate at BYU.

I keep looking for Todd & Radene on FaceBook, but never find them. How are those tree-huggers?

Say "HI" to your mom & dad, too. I ate my only Caribou (or was it Moose) roast one Sunday at your mom's house.

Happy New Year!!!

Kyle
(Reposted with e-mail follow-up comments turned on)