Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mr. >H


Mr. >H
I love this guy - he left for Coeur D'Alene this morning for a school board convention. We packed his bag last night - he does have some nicer clothes than in the photo above. I personally like him best in his wranglers, vest and chinks. Last night he said "I should have bought you a ticket to go with me." Duh - that would have been nice, but then who would be here to get Shelby to piano tonight, watch Megan cheer for girls basketball the next 2 nights, make sure Seth gets to basketball try-outs the next 4 days, get Megan to 6:30 cheer practice, attend the school play tomorrow night, feed the horse, dog & 3 kids, cheer up the homesick Aggie, help Seth buy the stupid $300.00 truck he thinks he needs to buy, and oh ya pay all these dang farmers for their grain. I was thinking it would be nice to stay home and get some yard work and housecleaning done. Somehow, I don't think there will be much time for that either. Oh Well - too late - he is on a plane right now on his way to Salt Lake & then on to Coeur D'Alene. If I have time, I remember to tell him that I miss him and his cute smile.

No comments: