Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mom "Can you come to the school?"

I got one of my calls this morning saying "Mom, can you come to the school?" I get them quite regularly ~ I'm just a sucker when it comes to my kids. I headed over to T.M.S. at 8:00 because Megan called - I had just dropped her off for cheer practice at 6:30. She said her head hurt, so I took some Motrin. When I got there both her bottom and top lips were fat. I asked what happened and why her head hurt. She simply stated that they were practicing stunts and she "caught" Sophie with her face. I'm not sure about cheer leading - I wasn't worried because she is not a "flyer", but maybe being a base is not so safe. She said she was just doing her job and not letting her flyer hit the mat. Who says cheerleaders don't have to be tough?

No comments: