Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cardinals @ A.F.


Jim & I headed out in the cold & snow to go to American Falls last night to watch Seth's game.  It was a rough game, but Soda came out the victor.  Final score 48-36.  Seth didn't score again, but is  playing some very good defense.  He did get a three point shot to fall, but had a little hop and was called for traveling.  I thought my sis-in-law Sharee was going to beat him for not taking a few shots that he should have taken.  He did get quite a few rebounds, only one foul, and get this - he got a block!  I took the camera in and it sat on the bleacher by my coat the whole game.  I can't concentrate on pictures when Seth is playing.  Mara comes home today (YEAH!!!)  She is better at getting pictures.  It was fun night to watch basketball and take a drive with the hubby - heading to Bancroft tonight!

No comments: