Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Friday


We postponed Thanksgiving until Friday this year.  I was not going to have our dinner without Jim, and I worked Wednesday, so it was a good thing that I had Thursday to get things ready.  This year we we lucky enough to have both sets of Grandparents come to our house, along with Uncle Mike & the kids were excited to meet their new Aunt Elaine.  So here come the photos!!!


Mara, me & Mom in the kitchen


Checking the bird - Mara, Me & Elaine


Almost time to eat - Grandma Stoor, Grandma Petersen & Shelby


All ready to go with Megan's fancy napkin folding


Grandma & Grandpa Stoor after dinner


That's my Shelby!


Jim & Mara checking out something on the internet - probably facebook?


Now comes the fun part - when the cards are out on the table


Do I want to buy that?



Mike & Elaine joined in on the games


Yup - still playing


Missy tried her best to comfort Seth - you know he is sick when he only eats 3 bites of Thanksgiving dinner & doesn't join in on the card games.  It wasn't a good weekend for my boy - he had was extremely sore and had a fever all weekend.


Grandma got in a little Christmas music at my piano

I realized that there are not pictures of Megan - yes she was there, but she was the one behind the camera most of the time.  She loves playing with the camera, but I will have to take it away and get a few of her.  It was a great weekend having all 4 of my kids at home - we look forward to Christmas break when we get to keep Mara Mae for a whole month.  Wouldn't it be nice if every weekend was like this one!

No comments: