Friday, April 23, 2010

The Big News

There is big news at our house!


This could be challenging,


 a time scheduling nightmare,


drama-filled,


stressful,


adventurous,


and could be lots of fun


at least I hope


If I survive!


Are you ready?



Megan is a high school cheerleader!
Yup - she made the team last night - tryouts have been going on all week and we got home at 11:00 last night.  It will be fun, just a bit challenging with all the added practices and games.  I'm excited for her - she has been dancing and performing since before she could walk.  She will be a busy girl - and will have to work hard to keep up with her schoolwork, but she is determined.  Congrats Megan!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Megan. So fun! She will be so cute! Congrats!!! What a dang cute Momma you are--- thanks for sharing your exciting news!

Emmio said...

There was no doubt in my mind that she could do it! I'm so proud of her! She'll have tons of fun :)

jjstoor said...

Thanks Jess & Emma - Megan will be great and it will be fun - gives me an excuse to go to the games too!