Sunday, April 4, 2010

Uncle Wayne

It is Easter morning, and I'm listening to my prophet speak of death and the resurrection as I wait for the call about my Uncle Wayne. I was able to go and visit with him last night & let him know I cared. This morning we wait for him to pass through the veil. Two weeks ago on Saturday, we celebrated his 88th birthday at the living center and had a great time celebrating his life:
I know Heavenly Fathers plan is true and I will be associated with him again someday, but it is still hard to experience the separation we feel as mortals. President Monson's talk is perfect for Easter Morning, especially this one:
"If a man die, he shall live again.
In our hour of deepest sorrow - we can receive profound peace.
Death is conquered,
Man is free,
Christ has won the victory!

No comments: