Wednesday, April 28, 2010

We're done!!!

I'm officially done with 6th grade science fairs.  Every spring the teacher seem to want to torture parents by holding a 6th grade science fair, LOL.  I think it is just the timing - springtime, warmer weather, kids are tired of school.  I feel for the teachers this time of year.  Anyway - Shelby did a great job on her project this year.  She decided (with a little help from mom) to do her experiment about grain storage.  I encouraged it because I knew I had easy access to the materials.  The science fair was supposed to be today, but with the crazy weather and downed power lines by the school, it is tomorrow night.  The best part is that  I don't have to help any more kids with science projects - I didn't like it when I was in school!  Good Luck Shelby :)!!


1 comment:

Amy said...

My boyz elementary school this last year made 3-6th grade mandantory. I was not happy with the principal! So we did 2 this year, 3 next year, 3 the following year, 3 the next year, 4 the following year (shoot me now!), 3 the next year, 2 the next, 2 the next and THEN I am done with Science Fair. So I am jealous!