Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Family Pix time - Reunion 2010


It has become an annual tradition to take family pictures in our reunion shirts. It used to be quite a feat, but the kids have gotten a little older and cooperate a little better - or they have just learned how to get it over with! So here goes:

Todd & Radene - the boys had to work:

My Gang - Jim & Mara also had to work - bummer!:
Craig & Laura - they had the whole family:

Blake & Jodie - with the newly returned missionary!:
Andy !:
Aunt Lois:
Dad & Mom:
Sibling shot:
and of course - the whole gang!:
Ed & Sharee came the next day - so of course we lined them up too!:
We just gotta do it every year - sometimes I'm not sure the kids appreciate it, but it is fun to see how we all change. Logan & Jake have been missing from the past few reunions - it was great to spend some time with them and see how the missions have changed their lives. I really with Mara and Jim could have come - as Mara said on her blog "Sometimes being a responsible
"grown-up" is not exactly what I would like to be doing!" I feel like that most days. I'm hoping heaven is a little like the family reunions and I get to have all these wonderful people around all the time, but for now I will settle for once a year at the family reunion. I love this bunch of people - they are the greatest!

No comments: