Friday, September 10, 2010

How many Polocks does it take to push a wheelchair?

O.K. - don't get mad at me for the title. My aunt sent me these pictures and that was the subject line on the e-mail. Mom is in Oregon with my 3 aunts from Daddy's side of the family. Aunt Lois is getting a hip replacement in a month and she has been hurting so they rented a wheelchair. I think she may have been better off walking. I can just hear them in my head.

DeVonna, Lois, MarJean, & Mildred

it looks a little like she might get tipped over

looks like they are trying it a little different method

This last one just kills me - they are all laughing so hard that they can't even stand up straight. I'm glad they all decided to have this little get-away. I love all these ladies - they are wonderful!!!

No comments: