Monday, February 14, 2011

Babies are a coming !!!

It's that time of year again - the babies have started coming - it is tons of work for my guy, but probably my favorite time of year at the ranch.  I just wish I could stay home more to help.  I think it is a real kick working with the new little babies.  


Watch this little guy figure out where dinner is:

Success!

This little boy was born this morning & all tagged and ready to be turned out:

Pat had this tag all ready next to the pen for one of Jim's calves that was just born:

Grandpa bringing him and his momma in the barn:


This little guy is soaking up some sunshine on the straw pile:

having a nap next to his momma:

They are just too cute, but a whole lot of work.  They have started coming in a hurry - 10 calves born & the weird part is that they are all bulls (boys)!  We need some heifers too!!

No comments: